The purpose of this important article is to solve your slow muscle building problem by:
- Explaining how and why you need to use the powerful muscle building supplement creatine
- How you can save money on creatine by buying in bulk, which you can do here
There’s no question that creatine monohydrate is the most effective, affordable supplement for building muscle mass that is on the market today. The problem is there are so many products on the market that dilute the supplement industry with claims of rapid muscle building but often deliver minimal or no results.
Creatine monohydrate has been used by bodybuilders and strength athletes for decades. It has been proven time and time again, both scientifically and anecdotally, that it increases limit strength and lean body weight in athletes who supplement with it.
In its purest form, it is incredibly affordable and effective at increasing lean muscle tissue. It is available in just about any vitamin store, online supplier or health food establishment. But many questions arise as to proper dosage, frequency of use and means of ingestion.
- For those who wish to build muscle fast and use the cheapest supplement consistent with effectiveness, the best way to use creatine monohydrate is by purchasing it in bulk.
- Buying creatine in bulk is even more affordable than it is otherwise and it allows athletes to ingest it in proper quantities to maximize muscle and strength building efforts.
Creatine monohydrate is typically sold in capsule form and powder form. It is commonly added to meal replacement powders by manufactureers and in combination with other so-called muscle building compounds.
How to Use This Muscle Building Beast
However, to get the most out of the muscle building benefits of creatine monohydrate is to take it by itself in powder form. What many manufactures don’t tell you is that there are some ingredients in their products that minimize or completely negate the effect of creatine.
The easiest, most surefire way to ensure that you are reaping all of the muscle and strength building benefits of creatine is to take it in powder form, by itself, without any other supplement. That includes multivitamins, minerals and food.
The fact is, a simple carbohydrate like sugar drives creatine into the system and muscle cells quicker, not better, than taking it alone through a rapid, but temporary, rise in insulin levels.
Don’t get me wrong, ingesting high glycemic foods is appropriate in some situations to rapidly increase muscle mass. I explain that in detail in the article Better than Steroids.
But in the case of creatine monohydrate, it is more important to gradually saturate the blood and muscle cells with creatine over the course of several weeks. This is most effective by using creatine monohydrate powder by itself.
- The cheapest way to buy creatine supplements is in bulk and in powder form. I have advocated using 10-20 grams of creatine monohydrate daily through an entire cycle of six to eight weeks.
Sure, you may lose a little bit in your urine, but when trying to build massive amounts of muscle tissue, you want to be sure that your muscle cells are completely saturated with creatine.
This will allow constant production of adenosine triphospahte (ATP), which will increase your limit strength and power output. The net result will be a noticeable increase of muscle size and density.
Also, creatine increases muscle cell volume by shuttling large quantities of fluid into the muscle cells. This Some people mistake cellular hydration as water retention.
The important difference is that cellular hydration refers to water being stored with muscle cells, giving a full, muscular appearance to creatine users. Water retention refers to water that is stored between the skin and soft tissue. This results in a soft, smooth, bloated appearance. Understand that creatine monohydrate causes cellular hydration, not water retention. This phenomenon is known as cellular hydration.
- The reason creatine monohydrate should be purchased in bulk is that small quantities of powder or capsules usually aren’t enough to generate the desired results.
In order to achieve the recommended 10-20 grams of creatine ingestion per day, you would have to swallow dozens of capsules. It is much easier to take a few scoops of creatine powder daily with water. If you’ve really got guts, you can just dump the pure powder right in your mouth followed by a big gulp of water.
Prices of creatine monohydrate powder vary. I have found that the best prices of creatine monohydrate, and most other supplements for that matter, are found here.
- Quality is critical here, folks. I’ve priced out dozens of creatine products at multiple websites and I’ve found that the highest quality most affordable creatine is found here.
If you’re not using creatine monohydrate properly, you’re missing out on perhaps the greatest strength and muscle building experience you can possibly achieve at an affordable rate.